Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Help!

I think I have already become a captive of the winter weather. It's snowing outside right now (I'll take some pictures later) and it's 3pm.....and I'm still in my pajamas! I think I will need some major self-motivation to get outside and do things this winter. If this week has been an indicator of what winter is going to be like, it's going to be COLD and snowy. I am forcing myself to bundle the little one up in every stitch of clothing to go for a little walk when she wakes up (I'm out of onions and need some to make dinner).

I think I should look to Tiffany for inspiration, since she's so good about going for walks, even in the winter. I guess my California body just hasn't adjusted to living in snow yet.

I was very excited to get this in the mail today!
I didn't know that our church did this and I'm so happy to have something special to put in her baby book about her baptism and what it means to us and to her.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Ooh, I feel so honored that I got a nod as a winter walker! I must say that this week's weather is past my limits, so don't feel bad. I think 5 degrees is just a bit cold for wee girls to go out in. :) We hope to see you soon! We can have a cocoa/knitathon!