Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Another attempt

Well the weekend is officially over. Everyone has gone home and now it's back to normal. Though I don't think I will be venturing outside anytime soon. Call me a wimp, but since it's 7 degrees outside right now and according to weather.com, it feels like -4, I will stay in my house, thank you very much.

So today will be spent prepping Hazel's new diapers and baking. She was 16 pounds at her 4 month checkup! And 26 inches long. We had noticed that her diapers were getting awfully tight, and now I know why. Her previous size was only supposed to fit up to 14 pounds.

And I really want to try and bake some good bread. I tried making some wheat bread last month, but it was super heavy and dense (even with half white flour). So I'm going to be unhealthy and just try a bsic white bread today. Hazel will be my assistant and read me the directions. Is that pushing my daughter to fast?

Anyways - happy winter day and hopefully you are somewhere warmer than the Washington/Idaho border!

No comments: