Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Ouch

We started jogging on Monday. I want to feel in shape. Jason wants to smoke his pipe more and not feel guilty. My legs hurt. I am sore. I can only type in short sentences.

It's March. It's almost the end of March. It's still 50 degrees. It's 50 degrees if we're lucky. Where is spring? I think it made a pit-stop in California.

Anyways....we just got back from Bucer's Coffehouse and Pub where I was hanging out with my friend Hannah and Jason was studying with Casey. Talked about c-sections and epidurals (Hannah is due in May) (and may I say GAAAH! about the epidurals. Jason and I were talking about them the other day and made the huge mistake of looking up pictures. If you'd like to make the same mistake, please click here) and how we'd like to travel more.

If anyone is interested in sending us money for our trip to a tropical island, please feel free! I need to escape the cold cold "Inland Empire" which by the way is not where I would choose to create my empire. More like where I'd banish the naughty peasants in January. (Not that I'm complaining. I like Moscow a lot. Very charming community. I just dislike the weather. Hence the punishment.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Your writing makes me laugh. If we lived closer I would go jogging with you. I really enjoy it, although I can't keep it more than about ten minutes at this point. (huff! puff!) But you gotta love those endorphines.
If it were possible, I would send you a canning jar filled with sunshine.

Anonymous said...

And the town was named after the capital of Russia for some reason.....