Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Pardon me Alaskan fisherman, are you taking on any shipmates?

Taaaa daaaaaaaaaaaaa! Presenting the new college graduate! (That's me.) Well, technically I'm not completely done because I have to turn in some paperwork on one last class, but in theory and work-left-to-do-wise I am done with college forever!

Now that I have my B.A. in European history, I have been contemplating my possible future career options. Starbucks barista is the first one that comes to mind, followed closely behind by Border's cashier, dental hygenist, Mongolian goat herder, or septic and sewage system technician. The possibilities are endless and the world is before me.

Please feel free to submit your ideas for my future career, as I am currently unemployed and borrowing five bucks at a time from my mom hoping to have enough to buy Christmas presents.

Closing advice: enjoy school while you're still in it because once you're out, you will desperately want to come back.

1 comment:

Wesley said...

hows about this?

DAIRY: ASSISTANT HERDSMAN / Outside help exp and english req'd. Biligual a plus. Apply in person 18637 W. Bradbury Rd., Turlock 667-2676

it just oozes of european history.