Tuesday, January 11, 2005

And so it begins...

It has been a very long time since my last post, so here is the update on my life in a nutshell:

Graduated, now trying to find a job, and waiting to get married. I really feel like my life is in limbo right now, since I don't have too much to do except do wedding plans and keep my room clean. I am a hopeful to be a barista at Starbucks (ooh la la!)and have another interview with them later today. I'm also taking an art class - time for me to prove the world how untalented I am at making art. So at least I shouldn't be too bored within a few days. Jason leaves for Idaho on Monday, so after then, I really will be bored.

So that's it - no funny stuff and no life, but hopefully things will start looking up!

1 comment:

Wesley said...

how'd the interview go?