Monday, September 13, 2004

This IS Very Important

My sister and I are very close. We are quite good friends and talk fairly often when we're both away at school and I am always happy when we get to visit during school breaks. Now that we are adults, our relationship has developed into one of mutual respect and compassion and we no longer fight like cats and dogs. No wait, scratch the last part.

I don't know if its just because we live together during school holidays or because we just know each other so well, but Anne and I can get into an argument about anything. Example: tonight while watching "Friends" with our mom, we got into a heated debate about whether or not Jennifer Aniston's outfit was meant to be a "stay-at-home" ensemble or one ok to go out in. Our friendly spat continued for a few minutes until Mom told us to stop bickering. The question we constantly ask ourselves is how we can get so worked up over ridiculous things, like Jennifer Aniston's pants or whether or not it is the appropriate time to change lanes.

Kudos to Wes and Jason for putting up with this garbage, except subtract points for the irritating Sisters song from "White Christmas."

Despite all that, I do love my sister very much.

2 comments:

Wesley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wesley said...

slightly???...at times??? :-)