Friday, September 17, 2004

On the Road Again....

Cue the Willie Nelson music....Road Trip!!

I'm waiting right now, bright-eyed and bushy-tailed, for my mum, dad, and sister to drive up and get me before we make our way up the interstate to Idaho and then to Seattle. There is a reason for going to Seattle by way of Idaho (and actually its not all that out of the way, just 5 hours more to the east): visiting my friend Jason. And by "friend" I really mean the man I get to marry in less than a year.

Should be fun, visit Jason for a day and then back on the road to drop off my sister in Seattle, which by the way is my favorite city I think. Because it has lots of things to do and see, isn't pretentious, is clean, and has some very nice old areas of town with neato houses. You should all go visit if you've never been. Very nice town.

Since its 4:49 in the morning, I think I'll go stare at the wall while waiting; my brain can't handle much more stimulation.

No comments: