Monday, June 14, 2004

A Wedding A Week...

Now everyone knows that June is the month for weddings. But never have I gone to three weddings in as many weeks! This coming weekend will mark the third marital event of the summer and then my fiance and I will be halfway through our list of wedding celebrations we are attending.

It just seems so strange that people I know, that are my age (21 or 22), are actually getting married and moving on from college. It seems like just yesterday my friends and I were talking about what colleges we would attend or how long we had studied for that geometry test. Maybe it will never seem normal, but its also just so exciting to see my friends falling in love and finding that one person God has placed in their life to be their mate.

So even though my pocketbook is feeling the consequences, congratulations to Heather and Ronnie, Jill and Adam, Rachel and Scott, Melissa and Vasiliy, Kerri and Lewis, and Scott and Elisa!

No comments: