Thursday, June 03, 2004

Another Brilliant Use of My Time

For those of you who don't know, we are in the midst of the last week of school at UC Davis for the quarter. So of course that means that there is a lot of extra work to do. And that of course means that I am doing everything humanly possible to avoid writing my term papers.

My excuse for posting a message on here is that it's been almost a month since my last post; it is time for an update.

Today's important message: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban comes out tomorrow, June 4th, in the U.S. I may be a nerd or just reading a little bit below my grade level, but those books are fun and the movie plots are actually related to the book's story (what a shock). So I just thought I'd give you all a reminder. And also to note that my sister's friends (they are in their twenties) went to the premiere in London and enjoyed screaming at Alan Rickman and Daniel Radcliffe with a bunch of hyper 14-year-olds.

So, happy Harry Potter Day, a day early.

No comments: