Saturday, May 26, 2012

Lots of pictures of what we've been up to the past couple of weeks.

We made a terrarium.

I finally hung some pictures up above our bed.  Including this fun print Amaanda got for me.
 

 We watered our plants.
 

 Anne, Judah, and my mom came for a couple of days to visit.

While it was warm out (it's cold and rainy a lot now), we ate lots of watermelon.

We played dress-up.  And decided we needed more manly options for Klaas.  And then I found a neat coonskin cap that we're saving (though he's already seen it and played with it for a bit) for a birthday present.
 


I finished the new baby's blanket.  I used this pattern from the Purl Bee site.  Love it.  Super fast since you use large yarn and large needles.  And the finished border is awesome. 
 

We ran around the house like crazies.
 

We ate doughnuts.

No comments: