Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Spring Things

Watching Dad work outside last week.

Yesterday Hazel said to me, "Mom, I need something to kill the fly outside.  A spoon.  Thanks.  I am going to go kill the fly.  Kill it and then it will die and not move."  I laughed so hard and was slightly concerned at the same time.

We did some planting this afternoon.  I didn't take any pictures of the many little fingers helping me push seeds into the dirt.  I was too busy trying to save the seeds and remember what was being put where.

I potted strawberry plants I bought.  Of course I forgot that my mom is bringing me some more (we ordered hanging baskets a while ago) when she comes next month, but one can never have too many right?


Klaas was my assistant outside today as Hazel was crashing on the couch not feeling that great.  He took a nice tumble down some stairs.  Luckily his forehead broke the fall.

Hazel was running around yesterday wearing Jason's hardhat and safety vest.  She was trailing a roll of paper towels behind her seeing if she could get them to float.  "I'm working like Daddy!"  I'm not sure if I've ever seen Jason run around like that, but ok.

No comments: