Monday, January 18, 2010

Anniversary

Well the actually anniversary was on New Year's Eve, but this year is the 6th year since Jason proposed and this summer it will be our five year anniversary! So much has happened since then, but here's a few little snapshots from our wedding. I really want to scan all of our wedding pictures to put on our computer. But since we don't have that right now here are the unofficial pictures.

Good times with old friends at my bachelorette party.

Our rehearsal dinner, which happened to fall on my 23rd birthday.

The too-cool Jolley sisters.

Cutting the pie! That's how cool we are, we didn't need cake.

Is it just me or do we look very young and this was only a few years ago?

5 comments:

Grace said...

I love looking back at pictures! YOu guys look great!

Corinne said...

Liz, I love the pictures! For the record, you look pretty much the same but Jason looks waaaaayyyyy younger! :)

Mary and Jim said...

You still look young to me...

Kathryn Church said...

Oh so so pretty Liz! I just love seeing people's wedding pics!

Cheryl, Ripon said...

Thank you for sharing the photos -- it doesn't seem like it will be five years ago soon but I really felt like I was "losing it" when I tho't (for a moment or two) that your anniversary was in the winter instead of summer. Don't think your mom & dad's backyard would have been quite so ideal in mid-winter! Aunt Cheryl p.s. you don't look much older to me:) so that must mean I haven't aged either.