Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Tuesday Outing

Today was a fun day and totally not how I was expecting it to turn out.

Jason needed me to drive some tools up to Spokane for him, so Hazel and I jumped in the car for a little road trip. So she got to visit her dad for the first time at work and help him out with putting up some siding by holding the nails for his nail gun.



And then we were lucky enough to get to visit my friend Katie, who just moved up to Spokane. We had a lovely afternoon chatting and drinking lattes (well, I drank one, not Hazel).

Such a great day...I think I'm going to like this whole staying at home with my daughter thing.



4 comments:

Grace said...

Good job hazel on helping daddy out. Beautiful pictures Liz.

Alexis said...

I love the holding the nails picture. Carlton Builder Babies!

Mary and Jim said...

Guess helping Dady with construction IS an inherited trait! Love the pictures, sounds like a fun day.

Elizabeth Caldwell said...

you are going to LOVE being home with her... I am sure of it :)