Tuesday, April 16, 2013




Yesterday was Jason's birthday.  We were lucky to have Maria from The Sound of Music join us for dinner, dessert, and presents.  I think this is the first time she has worn that costume in a year.  Not sure why she chose last night to break it out.

The kids got Jason new work gloves.  When he came home, Hazel ran up to say, "Happy Birthday Daddy!  We got you a present!"  Klaas, so excited, chimed in, "They're GLOVES!"  Not too great with secrets yet.

Klaas also reminded us to sing "Happy Birthday" to Jason.  "Wait, wait!"  We had started to eat our custard (the requested dessert) without singing first.  "We have to sing 'Happy Birthday'!!"  

We also got Jason new workboots.  It was a good evening, with ribs, rosemary garlic potatoes, and asparagus.  Cream cheese custard for dessert.

*I blame the iPhone, but I hardly ever break out our camera any more.  But I need to.  It's my goal to take more "real" pictures.  And to blog again.

No comments: