Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sewing and cooking and knitting

New hat for me. Super chunky varigated yarn. It turned out a little more "granola" than I wanted, but it's still super cozy and warm. A good thing for when it gets to be 10 degrees on a good day. Also, a simple cable pattern. Wow, I'm fancy.


New pillows. Not intended to go together, but they're keeping each other company on the couch right now. The yellow tree ones will go in our room I think. The print is Joel Dewberry. The blue ones are Anna Maria Horner from her Drawing Room collection.

Apples. Yesterday was applesauce day. Hazel was a super help and even could turn the hand crank of the apple peeler all by herself. I have a video to upload...if I can figure out how to get it off my phone.



Klaas' new i-cord hat. I made it extra large for the pattern and it's still almost too small for him. The boy is just large.

Jason's new earflap hat. I need to take a picture of him wearing it, but first it needs to be shrunk a bit. It's just a little too big, so I'm going to try and make it a little smaller. Fingers crossed it works.

1 comment:

Mary and Jim said...

So he hasn't tried the hot shower with the hat on yet?