Thursday, September 09, 2010

A bit of sewing

Hazel decided to climb in the sink the other day to give herself a bath after Klaas had one.

And today was the first day of a bi-monthly sewing group a friend put together. Yay! 2 hours of sewing time! I started this peasant blouse for Hazel and finished it during her nap. Super easy. Super cute. I might play around with it and make a dress for her using this pattern, with a gathered waist and long sleeves.

When I started, I drastically overestimated the length of her arms. But it turned out wonderfully I think! Now back to the clean up poop, spitup, spilled milk/raisins, read about baby zebras, and try-to-come-up-with-something-for-dinner life.

1 comment:

Shellie said...

The sewing group sounds like a lot of fun. What a nice break.
Hazel's top turned out really cute. I love the fabric.