Thursday, July 08, 2010

Thinking about attempting

something larger than a toddler sweater.

I saw that on the SouleMama blog she recently knit up a gorgeous yellow sweater using a pattern from Jane Richmond. I really think that later this summer/early fall I'm going to cast on a sweater for myself to try it out. Frightening, since it's a bit more of a time/yarn commitment than making a 3-6 month sweater for the little guy. So wish me luck!

Right now I'm in the middle of two more sweaters from Vintage Baby Knits. The Rufus Textured Cardigan and the Floyd Pullover. And they're looking pretty cute!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

I'm also attempting a sweater soule mama knit! funny! I'm just crossing my fingers it fits me, or if it's too small I'm crossing fingers that I can lose enough weight to squeeze into it! haha! Good luck with yours!