Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes

And we will no longer be Colfaxians.

Tomorrow (if everything gets done tonight) evening we will be Moscow-bound. Imagine the Grapes of Wrath and the Joads, that is what the Carlton Builders dump truck will look like.

While I am very excited to be back in the "hustle and bustle" of Moscow (if you can consider Moscow hustling and bustling), I am sad to leave Colfax. I'll miss heading to the park with Sarah and Tiffany, though I didn't get out with them as much as I should have this last year. So girls, whenever you're in town, we will have to do something!

And even though we are sort-of, kind-of homeless for the time being, except for the wonderful Keyes family for allowing us to board with them for a few weeks, I am so happy to be back in my beloved north Idaho town.

So toodle-oo Washington, we loved you, but I guess Idaho is where our hearts are.

Now I need to go dig up some plants to take with us...

4 comments:

Grace said...

woo hoo!

Mary and Jim said...

Well- we at least all lived in the same state for 1 year!

Aunt Cheryl said...

I don't know the Keyes family at all but we all appreciate their hospitality so that you aren't homeless--the picture of "Grapes of Wrath" is very appropriate...I can see it now.
Much love to you all.

Tiffany said...

Sydney was very sad when I told her that your old house wasn't Hazel's house anymore and that now she lived in a new house. We'll have to meet you at the co-op and go for one of our walks from there. I've discovered my new favorite park in Moscow and will gladly share it's secret spot with you!