Friday, April 24, 2009

I guess I'm not really that motivated

Hazel and I walked down to the library today, as we do most afternoons, to browse and bring home some new magazines, books, and videos.

While in the magazine section, the newest copy of Fitness magazine caught my eye with the title, "Lose 10 Pounds this Month!" I thought, "Might as well see what that's about." But then I saw the subtitles which were, "Low-Fat Recipes, Fat Burning Moves, and Daily Exercise Routines." I stood back up and said to myself, "That sounds like too much work. I don't want to do that."

I guess I'm like most people. Sure, I'd like to be in better shape. But does that require any effort on my part? It does? Oh. Maybe not right now then, if that's all right.

So now I'm back at home eating a piece of chocolate mint cheesecake left over from Jason's birthday. Yum.

2 comments:

Grace said...

Ha ha! you're too funny.

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this! :)