Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Projects Galore

I have a short attention span. So I am always reading multiple books and working on multiple projects. Right now I'm reading The Dive from Clausen's Pier by Ann Packer and.....wait, that's it. Oh, I'm also reading this week's Newsweek and a new Cook's Illustrated. Does that count? But here are some projects I'm working on for you to check out.

A dress for Hazel. A little something for Baby Dimeler (who should be appearing any time today or tomorrow hopefully!). And some convertible mittens.

Squares for a new quilt.

And my parenting project. The baby who likes to fuss all of a sudden. Perhaps she's getting teeth?

I should point out the sunshine - very happy about that.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the projects!! That last one is turning out to be quite cute :)

kelly said...

Hey, cute sweater :)