Friday, January 23, 2009

Wait!

I have decided that Hazel is getting too old. She's growing and changing so fast, I can't believe she's almost 6 months old. The other day I heard her in her room, during her nap, talking to the animals above her crib. I peeked in and could see her little chubby hand reaching up and batting at the mobile. Her arms couldn't reach that far just a little while ago!

I could see an older Hazel in some of the pictures I took the other day, just her expressions I guess. I realize that this aging process is inevitable, and that she is only 6 months old. But it's gone by too fast! She's already making all sorts of noises all the time, wanting to stand up, sitting up to play with toys, and using her high chair. But I am comforted by the fact that she still topples over while sitting and that she is still mastering rolling over. It will be a while until she's ready to go do something on her own.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Isn't it crazy how fast those little buggers grow? Bad news: they only seem to grow faster and faster. Good news: they learn new cuteness and new ways to love you with each stage of bigger. Enjoy every minute, I say!

And, I love the new hat!