Thursday, December 25, 2008

Winter Wonderland....in Seattle

Hazel supervising breakfast preparations.

Dad out shoveling their backyard.

Jason, attempting to snowboard down the hill in the backyard.
Of course Hazel has to taste everything she gets her hands on.

Hazel and Jason having fun with Henry the Cat (and my dad, worrying about germs)


Me and Hazel's first sledding ride. (Disclaimer - I hate the way I talk.)


My mom sledding down the hill, in their Seattle backyard.


Jason and Hazel sledding

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE the spatula photo! Uncle Gregg hopes that it was chocolate--you certainly must introduce her to that food group soon! Hope you had a good Christmas--it sounds like Washington state has been very much "white"--California is just "wet" although the ski slopes have benefited (finally). Lots of love. Aunt Cheryl

Grace said...

THank you for providing these hilarious videos Liz. Hope your Christmas was swell. ;)