Friday, April 27, 2007

Summer Plans

Well, summer's almost here and it's time for us to get our rears in gear and think about vacation!

We're going to probably go camping after Jason's graduation...somewhere in eastern Oregon I think. Just for the weekend, but it should be pretty nice.

And for the big trip, we're thinking Yellowstone.


Neither one of us has ever been there, so I'm super excited! Camping of course and we'll get to see geysers, lakes, trees, and lots of bears. Well, I'm hoping that we don't see too many bears actually. We might go in August, but we need to decide soon since I'm sure their reservations fill up soon.

And, some friends and I are starting up a little crafty booth for the Farmer's Market here in Moscow. We're Sing & Shout Crafts and we will have a blog soon. I'll update you as we grow. This hopefully will work out well and people will buy tons o' stuff and we'll become rich and famous crafters! (Who knows...it could happen.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aieee! Liz, can you take the new blog link down until Monday? I'm going to change the header and add an article...I kind of feel like someone's looking in my closet if they look now. :)

Oh, and your summer plans sound great...