Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Amazing how God works...

Just for those of you still curious...our parking was $187. That's right. I'm not even going to tell you what percentage that is of our monthly income. You'd be shocked.

Anyways....God is truly amazing. You can be completely depressed and down in the dumps and then He reaches in and saves you. For those of you who don't know, I hate my job. And I mean really hate. Every time there's a holiday, I do a little dance and thank the Lord that I don't have to go to work. And don't get me wrong, I'm thankful for my meager little paycheck I get on the 25th of every month. But I really want a new job.

And I found out today that I'm probably getting phased out of my job since my student doesn't really use my services anymore. I've been assured in the past that if that happens I'll still have something to do around here, but who knows what that will be.

So I sent out a church e-mail and not 2 hours later I get a phone call and a set up an interview! At a company where a lot of good people work. Hoorah! I don't know how this will turn out, but at least God's given me a new opportunity. We'll see where it goes.

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

yay! that's great liz!

Anonymous said...

That's great, Liz! Keep us posted.