Saturday, September 30, 2006

Please....don't feed me any more processed foods!

Ahh...the Olympic Peninsula. I'm over in Port Angeles, Washington with some girlfriends for a wedding shower and just hangout time. And we get to enjoy the 9 hour drive back tomorrow after church! It really wasn't so bad. Usually when we drive to Seattle, I'm pulling out my hair by the time we reach Othello (which is only about 2 hours away from Moscow). This time, despite some "scenic detours", it was a pretty interesting trip. And by the way, I'm never eating fast food or sugar again. I've had enough in the past two days to last me about 3 weeks. Tonight for dinner though we had salmon and cucumbers in yogurt, and fresh green beans. Delicioso!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you find an un-fast food place between Seattle and Moscow, let me know. We decided we are bringing our own food next time. Better yet- here is your business opportunity- a GOOD place to eat in central/eastern Washington!! Mom